Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up your titanium 636's like to checkout a few and the mods you may have added. Thanks

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Visual mods are Euro smoke flushies, home spun fender eliminator with signals and removed extra falmes and fender bracket off the muffler. Motrax faux carbon look tank pad was added later. Only performance mod so far is the jumper mod.

Oops, forgot about the Shogun frame sliders.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks very clean bike. looks like you kept a clean subtle look with adding the graphics. not too much just enough looks good thanks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I feel as though I am prostituting my bike out. I just keep posting pics whenever someone asks to post pics. Oh well, Here she is making an encore. Mods are as follows.
~ Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen.
~ Polished Wheels, Bar Ends, Windscreen Spike Bolts.
~ Frame Sliders.
~ Vortex Sprockets 1 up in the front, 2 down in the rear.
~ Custom Upholstered Seats.
~ Rear Seat Cowl.
~ Yoshimura Titanium RS-5.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by HHHIIIYYYA
I feel as though I am prostituting my bike out. I just keep posting pics whenever someone asks to post pics. Oh well, Here she is making an encore. Mods are as follows.
~ Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen.
~ Polished Wheels, Bar Ends, Windscreen Spike Bolts.
~ Frame Sliders.
~ Vortex Sprockets 1 up in the front, 2 down in the rear.
~ Custom Upholstered Seats.
~ Rear Seat Cowl.
~ Yoshimura Titanium RS-5.
awesome bike man

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe a dumb question but i am new to this. does the one down in the front make the bike quicker? like when you go to a smaller gear in a car?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Uhhh Yeah... My Bad had my kids were pestering me and I wasn't in the best state of mind. Thanks for catching that. And yes Changing the sprockets by going one down in the front and 2 up in the rear gives you alot more umphf if you know what Im saying. You gain alot of low end torque but lose the top end speed. Still lots a fun though. Instead of doing 160-170 mine only goes 150-165. How often do you get to go over 120?? Rarely. You get to the speed alot quicker though that is for sure.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Sorry man i am not home to get you the mother of all pics, maybe the most modded Raw Ti in america...

Also mayeb be the last time as well, going to green and black on custom bodywork...and will more then likely sell of the raw ti bodywork

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, another question how does the one down translate to the miles on your bike? do you know what i mean, like when you have 6000 miles on your bike how many do you actually have with the gear? the guy i bought my bike from had the gear every since he bought it brand new, i was just wondering what the actual miles are.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are some more pics with the carbon fiber stickers. Ordered a 190 size back tire has not arrived yet. Any of you that have wheels or know anything about where to get a set that you don't have to send yours back for a core?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.