Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help purchasing online

so i was wondering what size suits you guys have with respect to height, weight and waist..

im 5'11 and 3/4, wigtht 170 lbs and have 32 waist

what size is good if i wanna look like i should in a piece??

·
Registered
35 Posts
every suit make is different.. you could be a 44 alpinestars but a 42 arlen ness.
what suit you looking to buy?? your best bet is to go to a shop that sells the suit you want and try it on, then go home and order it;);)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
5"2. 105lbs. 36 Ixon Suit

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
AGV SP 2 sixe 44
5"10, 170lbs
33 inch waist
Fits perfect, but every manufacturer will be different

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm 6'0 and about 180 I wear a Teknic 42, it's actaully ones size small, as it stretches quite a bit when worn, the ones I've had b4 that are my exact size always end up with a big sag in the but, and arms after a while...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im 6ft, 155 32 waist. I havea Spidi R2 42/52 that fits very tight. It has loosened up over time but all the 44/54 suits were just too baggy for my skinny ass. For those skinny people out there Spidi is a great suit as its made very slim.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Here is the link to indysuperbikes.com they have a sizing charts for, AGV, Alpinestars, Joe Rocket, Spidi, etc...

·
Registered
759 Posts
Fieldsheer Carbon Fang size 44

I'm 6' 3", 165 pounds, 32 waist, 34 inseam, 34 sleeve

Fits decent, but I think I'm a little tall for it. Probably fits someone 6' or 6' 1" better. I'm betting you're a 44 in most suits.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.