Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 ZX-6 ME and I was wondering how hot it would look to powder coat the rims and end the caps of my frame sliders the same color as my seat color?!?!?!

·
Registered
476 Posts
You want to Powder coat you rims and end cap black????

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
>>>>>>

I guess I didnt clarify, I was wondering how hot it would look to powder coat my rims and end caps lime green the color of the ME seat color (lime green)?!?!?!?!?

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
>>>>

I was only messing with that guy.....It's just haters that talk shit about people wanting to do stuff to thier bike. I only wanted some feedback as to what people would think before I get it done. I will put up pictures up next week as they are getting powder coated on Monday. Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
i was checkin out the pic thread of the 09 and on page 23 theres a photoshopped monster with green wheels, if ya havent seen that already

·
Registered
2,241 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I think having a black bike with a green seat is totalllly gay.
The ME bikes are not my style but I think it can look good with what you want to do to your bike. Perhaps have somebody photoshop your bike with what you want done to it and that way it can kind of serve as a helping aid as to if you want to do it or not.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ross93
I was checking out page 23 but thats a great example.....just his rim color was a little dark but good idea of how its going to look...I think I will like it

·
Registered
351 Posts
You have a monster edition right? I think it would look awesome but it already has that lime green stripe line so I wouldn't spend the money. I'd put the money into something else. I do like it when the rims match like on some white blue Gixxers the rims are blue or white. They should always do that because the black is boring.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
lunaticrider dont be jealous cuz you dont have the money to do upgrades besides your lil fender elim and exhaust
This is hilarious , while your wasting your money on the "show" i'm wasting my money on the "go" ' get it ?

Full Akra EVO Ti (shortened pipe)
pcV with autotune
-1 front sprocket with healer
Woodcraft sliders
Hotbodies GP windscreen
Homemade fender eliminator
modified chain guard
X TRE
Zip tie mod
Factory Ohlins damper mod
Kleen air mod
Pazzo levers (green adjuster)
Spiegler brake lines
BMC air filter
And a few secret weapons , hmmm is that good enough for ya ?

·
Registered
17,507 Posts
This is hilarious , while your wasting your money on the "show" i'm wasting my money on the "go" ' get it ?
Full Akra EVO Ti (shortened pipe)
pcV with autotune
-1 front sprocket with healer
Woodcraft sliders
Hotbodies GP windscreen
Homemade fender eliminator
modified chain guard
X TRE
Zip tie mod
Factory Ohlins damper mod
Kleen air mod
Pazzo levers (green adjuster)
Spiegler brake lines
BMC air filter
And a few secret weapons , hmmm is that good enough for ya ?
you obviously dont have any money to do any upgrades to your bike... dont be jealous...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.