Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by 2000teamgreen

i know their sweet spot is above 5K and torque multiplication is down from being in 6th, but shouldnt it have something at 4K?
Not in top gear. You have a middleweight bike that needs to be properly revved for good giddy up.

Your bike is fine.

·
Registered
95 Posts
right, hence the loss of torque multiplication that i was talking about. just wanted to make sure everyone elses was the same. thanks. i see a lot of helpful information on this board as i did at camaroz28.com when i had my 95z. thanks again.

2000 lime green zx6r.....full muzzy, jetted, polished frame, flush mount signals, chrome rims

·
Registered
95 Posts
didnt know if it was typical or not on these. its a 2000 zx6r and in 6th gear at about 4K rpm, if i give it full throttle it hardly moves. i know their sweet spot is above 5K and torque multiplication is down from being in 6th, but shouldnt it have something at 4K? good up above that though.

2000 lime green zx6r.....full muzzy, jetted, polished frame, flush mount signals, chrome rims

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same problem.... you just need to get the revs up before. Try dropping a gear, getting the reves up and then popping it back into 6th:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.