Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been to powercommander.com lately. They have the installation procedure for installing it in the zx10r. They will be ready to ship in January. How in the world are they going to release the powercommanders b/4 the bikes supposedly come out in February? I tried to get the maps to download, but they won't. I was hoping to somehow accidentally stumble across a dyno-chart or something.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have the pictures of the installation in pdf form up there. Go back and check it out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
u say it wont come till feb? the local kawi shop here says there gettin 4 next month....hopefully hes not bullshittin me cause i wanna take a look at it...hell maybe even get one off the lot :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
yeah that is weird but man seeing that makes me want a 10r more then ever. I downloaded their maps for the 10r and the program and it doesnt tell you anything about hp numbers but I did email them to see what kinda hp increase this owuld give it, mabey they will tell the hp #'s :D

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
There are 10's in the states, I've seen pics. The prominent aftermarket suppliers are always going to get their hands on new units well before the public. If not, with their development time, you wouldn't see any aftermarket parts for months after the release. If you think someone's gonna be pissed cause they got smacked down by the R1, just wait until they can't buy their all carbon fiber, too god damned loud, over-priced slipon.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just wait until they can't buy their all carbon fiber, too god damned loud, over-priced slipon.
Calm down a little Gary. At least they don't rumble your freaking windows like a damned Harley-Davidson.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I Emailed power commander and they said they couldnt give out how much of a gain their product would put out, not even a percentage. They said that b/c they had a contract with kawi not to release any power #'s but I'm sure if this bike has 185 hp stock you could tweek it a lil more, gotta whoop ass on them 12r's :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.