Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so far i am +1/-1, jumper mod, full yosh exhaust, and power commander with the full yosh map. (extras i have ohlins steering damper, frame & swingarm sliders, db windscreen, speedo healer, also have suspension set up for my weight).

my question is what other BOLT ON parts can i buy that would make a difference? (goal is to be as fast or faster than a 750 with a slip on.) i am planing on getting it tuned but i want all my bolt on parts on before so i don't have to tune it a million times.

·
Registered
157 Posts
jumper mod is free and would help out top end. And get a aftermarket filter, With what u have and that i think you should b able to take a 750.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jumper mod is free and would help out top end. And get a aftermarket filter, With what u have and that i think you should b able to take a 750.

fogot i already did the junper mod. i can hang with my friends 05 gsxr 750 w/ slip on off of the line but then he just start pulling on me like crazy

isn't there anything else other than a filter to buy that would give me an extra 3 or 4 hp?

·
Registered
518 Posts
go to cal sportbike.com they have something i have been geting more info on, wont be out for another 2 months,, big gains its called x-tre look into it.. i have a gp pipe 1 downon sprocket and filter.. from what this mod does big gain and would love it besides the pcIII

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wonder if that x tre thing could be used in conjunction with a PCIII

·
Registered
218 Posts
your goal is about a 30hp gain. don't think your going to get there with simpile bolt on. Your spockets are helping your take off but hurting you top end. If you really want to get to the 130+ mark you going to need to invest in cams, thinner head gasket, and a professional tune on the PCIII. Also a exhaust turly R&D'd for the bike (leo,Akro,Beet) would only help.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Don't expect magic from that calsportbike product. Yeah TRE's are arguably effective on a busa/b-king or zx-14 and some of the liters, but don't hold your breath on it being a big time mod for the 07-08 6R.

If you want to beat your friends in a straight line just sell your 6R and get a 1000 from a couple years ago

·
Registered
187 Posts
gather yourself $400 or so and spray that bitch... you got all the other supporting mods already... the motor will handle it just fine as long as u tune it on a dyno... get yourself a 30 shot and you'll be pulling on your buddy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts