Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered one for my 07 ZX-6R about 2 months ago and it came in today. It arrived without the subties, that I thought were included in the price. What exactly do they do and should I worry about not having them on?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I got them mounted on my bike but was unable to get the exhaust back on. I am not sure if they sent me the wrong one or they made these things thinking no one would have after market exhaust. Now there back off and Im sending them back!

·
Registered
180 Posts
you should have done some research before buying anything from powers. they have horrible customer service, i am very suprised you even got what you paid for. there is a guy on here that goes by the name of Old Man Roger. he makes awesome sub cages. go on any stunt website and you will hear nothing but good stuff about his product and service.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Definately glad to hear you recieved your stuff. sorry you had to wait 2 months. That's why I'm looking for someone selling a cage for an 04' cause even the fastest co. making cages, you're still waiting 3 weeks.
I tryed getting OMR to make me one. lol

+1 on OMR and OMR has excellent customer service and you get your subcage in about 4 days. He sends your order out either same day or next business day. Had one on my 06' 636 just ordered another one for my 04' 636. OMR's are nice cause you use stock rear pegs and they are pivoted forward so no slippage or folding of pegs.
Oh yeah from what I've heard they take a beating as well.
Marc
<><

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I got the subcage to fit. I had to get a custom midpipe made and relocated my rear brake res. I will get some pics up later when I can find my usb cord for my digital camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts