Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any feedback for these on a 05 636. I ordered gilles but they've been on backorder for 3 months, I don't want to wait anymore and the pp tuning ones caught my eye.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Originally posted by BR636
Does anybody have any feedback for these on a 05 636. I ordered gilles but they've been on backorder for 3 months, I don't want to wait anymore and the pp tuning ones caught my eye.
The PP are good Rear sets and the price is very good.You can't go wrong with them.
I have the gilles but also wouldn't have mind to buy the PP.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've got CFMotorsports on my '05 636. I can't remember exactly but it seems I only paid around $300 for mine.

Those "PP Tuning" rearsets look real good. I'm assuming they are forgings by the way they look. Can you or anyone confirm that? I like my CF's but I'm open to other brands of forged rearsets.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by rondre3000

And why is that?

Better quality? Availability of spares? Looks?

-r.
Although I have never crash tested them but they appear to be a lot stronger. The vortex is also fully adjustable and a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The Sato rearsets are a bit softer, but they are intended to flex a bit in a crash to avoid breaking. ALL Sato rearsets are fully adjustable, and they also include a hydraulic brake switch unlike any other brand out there.

They are a few dollars more, but definately worth it. You have to see them in person to appreciate them. Nothing against Vortex, the Sato units just feel more "finished" by comparison.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.