Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my bike is in the shop being lowered and sliders installed. I got the kickstand shortened today and will be finally picking up the bike next week from the dealership. This is the first time I'm buying a brand new bike and would like to know what I should look for to make sure everything is in order before I drive off. Any feedback and details would be greatly appreciated. TIA :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats!

Make sure you get a toolkit, owners manual, check tire pressure, and check all over for any scratches. If there are, make them make a note of it so they can fix it.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Make sure your chain is tight and your rear wheel is aligned, there are notches on the swingarm (by the rear axel) make sure that your bolts are on the same notch, mine weren't... i noticed it pretty quick but its somthing to think about

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh yea and this is the only time in your life you'll have to stealership right where you want them, try to get some free gear.....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Make sure your chain is tight and your rear wheel is aligned, there are notches on the swingarm (by the rear axel) make sure that your bolts are on the same notch, mine weren't... i noticed it pretty quick but its somthing to think about
Another good point. My chain was alot tighter then it should be from the factory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts