Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Ike is probably going to run Houston and College Station over, my buddy and I thought it'd be best to pull our bikes inside. Well our apts aren't very big at all. I think my TV is bigger than my bike. lol Neither of us can afford to lose our bikes. Its kinda nice being able to just look up and have her sitting right there. :D

Just thought it was funny and wanted to share!

My 250.

My buddy's Buell XB12R.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I would have put the much less expensive bike by the windows...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nice bike, stay safe in this huge hurricane and keep us posted. whip out your camera
Thanks man. Appreciate it!

pics or ban :D
lol I already get in trouble for spending more time with the bike than her. Pics of her on the net is banishment for me either way.

I would have put the much less expensive bike by the windows...
Its not the same apt. His is across the sidewalk. Didn't really think about that though.. But not really anywhere else for him to put it.

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts
Im putting my ZX6R in my room during the heavy part of winter, its going where my bed used to be, for some reason my parents donated my bed to my cousin. I think they are telling me to get a job!

"They took our jobs!"

Edit: Its going to be hard getting it up the stairs!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Edit: Its going to be hard getting it up the stairs!
Its funny you say that.. When I went to the grocery store earlier I saw a guy's dirt bike on a second story balcony. Would've liked to have seen him get that one up the apt stairs.

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts
Im going to video tape the process of getting the bike up the stairs, it will be epic!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha.. Yeah. Gotta see that.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dude does that make your apt smell like a garage? not that its necessarily a bad thing...
lol it did a lil after I cranked it up inside. Couldn't resist!!

LOL that's great! Are your kickstands digging into the wood floors?
Hah.. nah these floors are pretty solid. I was more worried about the walls if the bike got bumped.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hasn't quite made it to us yet.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Nice. I'm in huntsville right now, put my bike in a parking garage in a spot where no wind will get to it. The hurricane is upon us now, but I haven't been outside to see how bad it is yet. We still have power so I'm happy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts