Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, heres the deal
Im putting nitrous on my bike. (Ahh peanut gallary need not reply) Now what i want to do is up the pressure on the regulator at wide open throttle. BUT it looks to like the bike has no regulator. Is this true? If so, how can i trick the computer into spraying more fuel, only when I tell it to? The coolant temp sensors control fuel. Can I trick them? I dont want to spend the cash on a Commander, but that would do it. I dont need to remap the whole rpm range, just add fuel at wot when armed. Any ideas?
Let me rephrase, is there any way to make the injectors stay open longer, or can i hold them wide open?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
that's what remapping does...adds fuel according to the engine's needs. so i don't think you can trick the computer into doing that..and if you did it would e spraying too much in and at bad timing points as well?
just my 0.02

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Don't be cheap, shell out the money for a PC and get the bike mapped with the nitrous going full spray. If you screw around with it, you'll wind up having to buy a whole new engine or bike instead.

BC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.