1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tickets to the GP - $300 for the pair
Airfare to Indy - $550
Stay at the Sheraton - $435

Getting the Repsol girls to trade their umbrellas for a Kawi umbrella at the Indy MotoGP ..... PRICELESS!

Here is my wife and I taking pictures with the Repsol girls holding my Kawi umbrella. :D

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
One of them doesn't look too happy...:D

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
ahh dude, did you check out the Chicks that were with Eric Bostrom, them were the first chicks in a while to make me say WOOOOW!! :D

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh dude, did you check out the Chicks that were with Eric Bostrom, them were the first chicks in a while to make me say WOOOOW!! :D
I didn't see them but wish I would have! The Repsol girls were nothing special at all. I would have figured they would have been much hotter.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
I didn't see them but wish I would have! The Repsol girls were nothing special at all. I would have figured they would have been much hotter.
yea the repsol, redbull etc.. weren't that great but fuck dude i would have gotten one of them yamaha chicks pregnant just so she'd have to talk to me one more time :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
the one on the right looks like she is having a crap day. least she could go was crack a little smile.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
hahaha stupid bitches!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
ur wife is a looker man. props to you. let me know if you decide to post any pics in the gf thread :D:cool:

·
Registered
221 Posts
wow, those are some ugly ass umbrella girls... wtf is up with that... ones fat the other looks like she might have a butter face under those glasses....

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Did you Nut in the 1's face or something? she is not looking very happy at all for a priceless moment

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
the one on the right looks like she is having a crap day. least she could go was crack a little smile.
Look at the shirt she's wearing. If I was wearing a Repsol shirt, I'd be having a bad day too. :D Nicky is leaving and nobody likes Pedro.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Agree ... the one that wasn't smiling was real bitchy. Chicks with attitudes like that should not be umbrella girls. I hope they got their ASSES chewed for holding my GREEN umbrella. :D

Did you Nut in the 1's face or something? she is not looking very happy at all for a priceless moment
I don't think I would have busted one on either of those women. Nasty. :(

I want the unbrella!!
No. Get your own! ;)

ur wife is a looker man. props to you. let me know if you decide to post any pics in the gf thread :D:cool:
your wife is prettier than both those skanks
X2, ur a lucky man!
o yeah.. x4. fo sho
Thanks brothas! :D That was after a day in the humidity and rain ... she is definately a hottie.

·
Registered
314 Posts
man, i got to get me one of them umbrellas. your wife looks better than them other two ugly ass chicks. def one lucky man.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts