Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having a problem with their HID's they bought from agg?

Mine are constantly fucking shutting off during the middle of rides/not firing on when the bike starts. The low beam will be off and the high will be on, or the high will be off and the low will be on...OR sometimes BOTH are off...

PM'd him but no reply. Is he not part of this forum? I don't want to die with the HID's

·
Registered
866 Posts
PM replied... sorry for the delay. i don't get on here as much as i probably should. i'll help you get fixed up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hid kits

Mine are doing the same, but my low beams wont turn on and only my left side high beam lights work. But that one shuts off when im riding at night sometimes. How did you get yours fixed?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine are doing the same, but my low beams wont turn on and only my left side high beam lights work. But that one shuts off when im riding at night sometimes. How did you get yours fixed?
He sent me a new pair

·
Registered
866 Posts
PM me with an order number. aint here to "sell and dash."

first question though - do you have a relay installed? before any type of warranty claim will be made from the manufacturer they'll require the installation of a relay to eliminate potential OEM wiring harness problems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts