Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this back recently, haven't fitted it back on yet or anything. The guy did an amazing job IMO for a great price. Everything is pretty well fixed up now, just need to get a repair kit for the yosh. In case ya don't remember from my original post a few months back, in pic #1, the upper left part of the fairing is broken right off, I'm just holding it in place. All the headlight assembly tabs were broken in behind too. Check this guys handiwork out...

less happy times:

happy times are here again:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Looks great, I had the same thing done to mine after my wreck. I can't wait to see her in prime shape and going again. :):)[:p]

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
What were you marking off on your cast (if days, days for what, the cast or the bike?)

That's a really amazing job. Hope it didn't set you back too much. Should've got it on tape! Those are the rules with me, you're not allowed to fall unless it's on tape!

Hope you still have some riding weather left man.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thaks guys, i can't wait to get er all back together too. The work was done by a loval guy, I just heard about him word of mouth. Everyone says he's the guy to go to, and I'd have to agree. The arm has healed great, but it still requires some physio...mainly exercises on my part...which I tend to ignore. So I still have some pain, weakness in it. The countdown was from the day it was put on till I could take it off...6 weeks. I would have got it on tape if it happened earlier, but the camera moved to another spot later :( If only I had know about your rule BEFORE! :D I think I'm done till the spring...oh well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.