Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the teaser image to my current winter project. I mostly hid the brand of the exhaust but i'm sure most of you can tell.

Hopefully this project will be done in less than two weeks.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm just gonna stick to the 07-08 tail. the 09s are too thick and not sharp. i'll just have to find a way to play with the emptiness at the back.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the pipe on the 3rd page is too short to be that height...the first one is cleaner.

OH and the project is done. just need to get some heat wrap then pics and vid will come.

·
Registered
525 Posts
the pipe on the 3rd page is too short to be that height...the first one is cleaner.

OH and the project is done. just need to get some heat wrap then pics and vid will come.
Wow I completely forgot about HP Corse.. We'll since Im in italy might as well call em!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
HP Corse has the best fix yet, and pending on a project bike or just doing a 09n track bike this will indeed be my fix.

So you are running a R6 leo vince exhaust?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ninjaturtle, i am not sure what you are talking about...but i'm gonna assume that you meant when i placed my akra slip on on the side? if so that was just for fun and experiment for this project.

jdgun, yeah i purchased the leo slip on from an R6 owner.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts