Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
It is going to be a blast. Stop by and say hello. I will be hanging out with the Psychogang crew. I Have black 03 with Psycogang stickers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have to work on sat so I will not arive untill sunday. I think I am going to ride up from my house. It will take me 1 and a half hour to get there. No members of psychogang will be competing because they are the host. They will be riding though. I am not really a member of psychogang. I work with a member and ride with them all the time. I also paint Stevo's bikes. I don't have the time or money to travel like they do. Not to mention my skills are not as advanced, but I am getting better. I have no idea on how many people are showing up but I hear it is going to be big. Hope to see you there. I have a black 03 with LapDog on the tail section. I will hanging with Psychogang. See you there on Sunday I hope. Pros are on Sunday.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah chance of rain on Sat. I am sure some riding will be done. Sunday looks like a great day. Sunny and 80. Psychofest is on. Todd Colbert and others are in PA right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.