1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I don't care for the way they LOOK

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have fitted one and am not happy with it. I got stuck with it a long time ago after they first came out, but was not given the correct information on the specs. I was told that it had a ZX-6R emblem on the chain guard, but as we all should know by now the friggen thing doesn't have chain guard. I also don't like the way it fits around the tire in a V shape - more of a fender fit than a hugger. And, IMHO the carbon like finish looks pretty tachy next to the dull finish of the exhisting chain guard. If I had it to do over again, I'd go for the Ermax.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a black one that I bought at Laguna Seca. I put under there and decided not to install it. It doesn't provide enough clearance with my license plate. There was about an inch or less between the top of the hugger and the plate, it looked too cluttered under there with the hugger.

Any one in SoCal want to buy it?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by hszeto
I have a black one that I bought at Laguna Seca. I put under there and decided not to install it. It doesn't provide enough clearance with my license plate. There was about an inch or less between the top of the hugger and the plate, it looked too cluttered under there with the hugger.

Any one in SoCal want to buy it?
How much?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm currently out of town right now, so I can't get you pics. It's basically still in the bag.

I'll get pics of it posted next week.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Look like this?

Id like to see a close up too

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have it in plain black. Went to order it along with a bunch of other stuff from hardracing.com and they told me they were out of stock of the carbon look one but they had the same thing in black. I didn't know they had it in plain black but I am glad now that is the one that I got because I have heard that the carbon look is cheap looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.