Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Are those prices shipped? Also, can the levers be mixed and matched one shorty one full?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you thought about posting this on the Honda Yamaha and Suzuki forums? Im sure you could get alot more people resulting in a lot cheaper parts...

·
Registered
457 Posts
no group buy...

unless other people express interest in the Puig DB, or the crg levers

theres no point if people say yes and the screw ove the entire group when they bail out at the last minute.

sorry
funny that you mentioned this, I was about to shoot you a msg saying I'm not interested in the puig windshield anymore. I think the reason why people flopped out is because 68-ish dollars for a puig windshield is not much of a discount. You could get that at newenough.com or solomotoparts.com for that price. If people see 40ish dollars or lower on the puig windshield then you might expect a lot of people jumping on it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
funny that you mentioned this, I was about to shoot you a msg saying I'm not interested in the puig windshield anymore. I think the reason why people flopped out is because 68-ish dollars for a puig windshield is not much of a discount. You could get that at newenough.com or solomotoparts.com for that price. If people see 40ish dollars or lower on the puig windshield then you might expect a lot of people jumping on it.

alot of websites are advertising items at that price I did realize that, and its mostly because they are selling at a sale price. and to say 40ish for an almost 90 dollar windscreen is crazy almost half off??? i bet if it was 60 you'd changeyour mind, and even 55-57 you'd change you mind.

i noticed that some guys are here expect things to be basically free when the words group buy are put together, and its laughable.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah, what people don't get is that the price would get cheaper as more people got in. Sure it sells for 70 whatever online, but if we could've got 15-20 people, I imagine it would be 60 or less.

I was in, and would be in again.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay...here is the deals

the CRG levers are $160.90 for the pair (clutch & brake )

and the puig windscreen is $68.95
now if i get some more guys and people dont bail out we could probably lower that down to $60 or MAYBE i can crack a deal for a little less but asking for 40 is making me laugh - here are some prices from sites

http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/puig db zx6r 07 blk.htm

just so you know you have to pay shipping from solomoto
UPS Ground$14.26...$84.21was the final price
http://www.solomotoparts.com/product.php?productid=17569&cat=0&page=2

for the UPS ground- 9 dollars to ship from kneedraggers
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Puig_Racing_Windscreens_Kawasaki_ZX6R--52-PUIG-23.html

okay so you can see whats out there, the price isn't a crazy ass deal, but the point was thats what he gave me to start if i get ten guys its 68 bucks, any more he'll drop the price again, more and he'll drop it again....to think that you'd get almost 40 bucks off simply with 10 guys is crazy

if you guys want the group buy, then do it, and commit dont pull my chain and then bail cause EVERYONE would have to eat the set you ordered and decided not to pay for

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
thats not that great of a deal on the puig, i'll get in on it if your talking the $55 dollar range, www.motomummy.com is selling them for like 69 bucks shipped, either way i'll keep checking on this ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats not that great of a deal on the puig, i'll get in on it if your talking the $55 dollar range, www.motomummy.com is selling them for like 69 bucks shipped, either way i'll keep checking on this ;)
I've never bought anything from motomummy.com but i believe shipping is free, or atleast they dont charge you

but like 69 isn't the same as idk say 73.99 they have listed on their site

i will give you that I'm not 100% on the cost of shipping here, but if people keep sayin only if it gets lower, than put you name on the list, the more people the lower it'll go. If say we get 15-20 guys and i check the price and you aren't satisfied then by all means bail...but you can't expect the price to drop below 60 that easily or for it to move if people just keep saying...oh i'm in if it gets lower

1 - 14 of 14 Posts