Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i know there is a thread already going around right now about the Puig windscreens ordered from Bullet Bikez but I am sorry I aint searchin for it. I just wanted to say that I received my new windscreen today. Havent gotten it on just yet cause I am having issues with my brand new Two Bros exhaust, also just received today.

So I get my exhaust thru UPS just a little while ago. I opened the outer box and then there is the actual box with the exhaust. So before I opened the box to take the exhaust out, I see on the side that it is for a 2008 Honda CBR 1000. I am fit to be tied right now!!! I sent them an email, I am waiting on a response. There is no phone number to call. Somebody please tell me that this exhaust will fit both bikes.........please tell me that!! I wanted to get this thing on and ready for ridin this weekend and im gonna be pissed if i cant!! does anybody know if it fits both bikes?? I know that some of you guys have the same one as me, i bought the slip on........Thanks!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
That sucks. Make them pay for return shipping and express shipping (overnight if they will go for it) back to you and some sort of discount or future discount for your purchase/s.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Not to rub it in your face, but the two bros exhaust is awesome. Well worth the wait :p

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Not to rub it in your face, but the two bros exhaust is awesome. Well worth the wait :p

Do you have any close up pics of it?? Or just repost your avitar as an attachment? :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think it will be too, its just very frustrating. i finally got my windscreen, seat covers, and new exhaust..........well kinda, ill have the exhaust soon lol. i cant wait to hook up my bike, ill post some pics this weekend! and btw, your bike is just SWEET!! love the red!

·
Registered
397 Posts

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts