Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled my best mph at 150mph in the quarter , and the bike is not even tuned yet I put brock davison springs in the clutch but they are way stiffer than stock so trying to slide the clutch is alot harder cause the springs are so aggressive but they work good on the big end Cant wait till I get it tuned and my lock up in

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Pulled my best mph at 150mph in the quarter , and the bike is not even tuned yet I put brock davison springs in the clutch but they are way stiffer than stock so trying to slide the clutch is alot harder cause the springs are so aggressive but they work good on the big end Cant wait till I get it tuned and my lock up in

CONGRATS...thats awesome..!!....I got your pm and just ordered a set of the Brocks springs myself....hopefully its gunna help me too..!

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
WOW! 150 mph quarter mile time is amazing on a 636. You definately have some mad skills! You never fail to impress ...I remember you posting up some of your 60 foot times awhile back and they too were among the best. Keep it up man and you'll be teaching Gadsen a thing or two :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.