Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am coming home from the beach last weekend with my girl on the back and I notice a cop about 1/2 mile in front of me stopped at a stop sign. I approach real slow and he just sits there waiting for me to come up. He finally turns and I give him some room to go. I make my turn onto the street to head home and he continues straight. At the next intersection he is there...he made the next right to meet me there. He makes a right turn to drive past me. As soon as he passes, he does a quick U-Turn and pulls up behind me.

I knew I was being pulled over so when the light turns green, I pull down the first side street. Sure enough he follows and the lights come on. Keep in mind, my girl is a size D and wearing nothing but a small bikini top. The cop walks over and says, "Oh you do have a license plate." I just laughed. He started studdering when he asked for my license. Didn't ask for insurance or registration and told me I could go.

I should be mad that he abused his power, but it was hilarious.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Lol,

swjohnseys comment reminded me of a friend in Canada who, some 10 years ago, got pulled over and had a box of donuts on the passenger seat. He rolled down the window and pointed his finger accusingly at the cop while shouting: I KNOW you can smell my donuts, but YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!!!
They didn't take kindly to that, and he got a few tickets and a drug charge for an empty, though previously used, pipe, I think. Can't remember exactly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.