Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up every one, new to the zx10r but not to the forum. I had an 03' 636 for about 7 months then sold it because I thought I was leaving for school in another state. Those plans fell through and summer rolled around I had to have another bike. Shopped around and found a left over 07' passion red zx10r at my Kaw stearlership and made the purchase. It sat for 2 YEARs in the crate before I bought it!!!!

So far I ve polished the lips and put an alarm on it.

Does anyone have the full moto GP exhaust that muzzy's makes for the 2007? Pros, cons, do you like like, exhaust note. I am interest in it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Nice shiny and pretty bike!! :thumbup: Sorry I can't comment on the exhaust or anything.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice, id soo own one of those if insurance wasnt so damn expensive for me. Theres a dealer that has one 07 zx10r left, ther selling it for 9400 i think

The 2007 looks sooo much better than the 2008 its not even funny

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have the muzzys M1 exhaust your talking about. I like it a lot and its very loud but not that annoying loud like D and D pipes. U have to mod the fairing a bit, but other that I love it. I didn't really like the twin cans underneath made bike look way to bulky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.