Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:I][:p][:eek:)]I am lookin at buying a 03 636. Its a streetfighter right now, but he is giving me all stock plastics with it. Its got a 12bar and a FI Cage. Its custom painted a House Of Kolor paint, its like between orange and red, not sure of the actual name. THe bike only has 6k's on it and he put a 55t sprocket on it. Its a clean bike, clean title, everything, Any of you guys think this is a good deal or what?!? Hes asking 4500. Please Reply:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
it seems like a decent price but it all depends on to what extent u wanna stunt it....if u are just using it to ride some wheelies sit downs and stand ups and what not than it would be good but if u wanna do more than that i wouldn't spend that much money.....i got an 03 636 with 5500 miles 905 cage and bar with sprocket and all the goodies for 3200 with a clean title only thing wrong was the headlights were broken and had some zip ties....u will prob wanna change gearing too....i have a 50 tooth and i can bring up second at about 5 mph so its good for slow stuff and decent for highway riding..i had a 60 and hated it i couldn't take it anywhere

·
Registered
508 Posts
It's a good price being you get all the stunt parts you would probably turn around and buy anyways, plus its a clean title.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'll sell you a minty 636 streetfightered totally set up with only the best pats on it

04 Kawasaki 636 custom Painted

06' ohlins zx10 front end
Custom CNC top Tripple w/dirt bars
Hand Brake with brembo master
MSR easy pull Clutch
Clean Air Emission MOD....NO oil in the air box
Geared Steel 14 up polished Sprocket
Polished Frame
Powers Stuntworx Cage
Round Bar
Woodcraft Rear-sets
Custom Polished Sub-frame (un breakable)
Streetfighter headlight
Storz Damper (re-valved so all the way on you cant turn the bars)
Vortex Gas Cap
2 Brothers 10" Shorty Exhaust
Custom Belly pan all one piece
Key relocated under the sub-frame no kicking it when your pulling through
Brand New Pads front and rear
Front and rear powers axle spools no broken rear-sets or bent rotors ever!
powers sub-frame supports like that'll ever brake ;)

PM ME FOR A PRICE MAKE AN OFFER REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY!!

adult ridden never stunted ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.