Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were on ramps all days. The speeds were getting faster and faster. Then it happened!! My right knee touched!! [email protected]#$ing Sweet!!!
Now i have to scrap it more. [}:)][}:)]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
you not the king until you scrap your knee when they are pressed tightly againt your tank ;)

ohh wait this only happened when I lowsided...nevermind...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
what kind of on-ramps do you canadians have? i never heard of anyone dragging a knee on one here. are u talking about the loop that connects east to south freeways, etc.?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Originally posted by arturo3rd

what kind of on-ramps do you canadians have? i never heard of anyone dragging a knee on one here. are u talking about the loop that connects east to south freeways, etc.?
he means like 610 to 45 or I-10 to 6-10 etc

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
oh, i think of on ramp as the RAMP to get ON the freeway from a feeder road.

·
Registered
479 Posts

What Canada has to offer...

1.) Apparently, race track designed on ramps +5 points
2.) Molsen +5 points
3.) No members of the Bush family in office +10 points
4.) Bob and Doug Mckenzie +10 points
5.) Celine Dion -30 points

I guess its a wash... I'll stay in the USA. Maybe we can get some of their traffic engineers to hook us up with the "Isle of Man" on ramps?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Originally posted by NemesisOne

What Canada has to offer...

1.) Apparently, race track designed on ramps +5 points
2.) Molsen +5 points
3.) No members of the Bush family in office +10 points
4.) Bob and Doug Mckenzie +10 points
5.) Celine Dion -30 points

I guess its a wash... I'll stay in the USA. Maybe we can get some of their traffic engineers to hook us up with the "Isle of Man" on ramps?
We just thank god that Americans love Celine Dion, as you may notice we sent her off to Vegas.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hey misfit and cndninjazx6r, just a heads-up that although the season is coming to an end the cops are keeping a closer eye on the road racing knee draggers in the area. John on a Gixxer1000 got a ticket on the Ontario St. ramps... it's fightable but he's now a marked man.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by misfitD6RR

we were on ramps all days. The speeds were getting faster and faster. Then it happened!! My right knee touched!! [email protected]#$ing Sweet!!!
Now i have to scrap it more. [}:)][}:)]
Damn man.. I know the feeling.. As a recent first timer I have to add my mark to this topic [:p]
With the slight difference that I dragged on the track and it was my left knee :)
But hey.. Our roads are so dirty that it ain't my thing to even try to wear out my kneepads on our public roads.. :(
Gotta move somewhere else..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.