Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took it to a local shop and put it on "whats supposedly the best dyno in town/accurate".

ANyways, its a dynojet dyno (as stated apparently very accurate)

temp about 17 degrees celcius and humidity probably about 40%, it was done at 3:30pm.

So we put it on and the guy rode the shit out of my poor baby!!!
heh, while doin the runs, i saw the guy riding the bike,and the guys standing at the pc look at each other, grinning, then look again as if to say( do it again just to make sure)

Heh, in the end my max SAE horsepower was 112 . The guy there said he doesn't have a 750 on his system that made more power....

They were VERY impressed with the power delivery and the curves ans shit. The roll on curve and the snap on throttle curve and the "take bike through gears" curves all practically run together at peak.

He assured me that you will not ever get a better curve even with a power commander, he showed me that the pciii will just lift the top of the graph a little higher , 2-3 hp.

My bike is bone stock. There was another 636 on there with some upgrades and it only did like 96....

So, guesse I broke her in ok then :D, the bike has almost 6000km's on her

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dunno if flywheel or rear wheel, but the SAE dyno supposedly puts out "corrected horsepower"

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
unless they took you'r bike to pieces i'm betting that its rwhp.

According to kawi the 6R has 100 KW at the crank.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.