Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZX6R PVM Forged Aluminum Wheels – Bolt on replacements wheels for 98-02 ZX6R and newer ZZR600.

Saves at least 5 pounds over stock wheels. The front wheel saves 2.3 pounds alone (that is just comparing a bare wheel). I don’t have a bare rear wheel to compare to, but the rear as pictured with the cush drive is 13.7 pounds (I weighed a zx7r rear wheel at 19.5#).

Rear wheel comes with spacers, front wheel use your stock spacers. Has the same mounting pattern as stock for all rotors and sprocket.

I have rotors for sale separately.

$550 shipped in the 48 states....other locations ask for quote. These could go international/overseas but would have to be boxed and shipped individually due to size constraints and shipping could easily add $100 to the price.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Is this the set that was on eBay? If so you got it them at a smokin price!

Bump for a good price mate.

·
Registered
63 Posts
if you'll do $475 shipped to 08527 (jackson, nj) i'll send paypal payment immediately. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My price is firm....sorry. Its also 1/3 of the price you'd pay new.

These will also fit 03-06 zx6r/636...IF you use front rotors and spacers for a 00-02 zx6r.

·
Registered
63 Posts
are these wheels perfectly round with no defects? are these the same size as stock rims? please let me know if there is any damage or issues...i am very interested, thanks

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is no such thing as a perfect wheel...the dial indicator doesn't lie. The rear wheel measures .004" runout, the front .007" TIR.

These wheels are used....so they are not spotless pretty CNC show pieces.

They are the same size as stock wheels, 3.5x17 and 5.5x17.

http://www.pvm-usa.com/w/e/mo/products/raeder/2-6spracih.htm

Us "old school zx6r " guys have found that the newer (03-04 and 05-06) zx6r front wheels go right in on our bikes as long as we also use the spacers and rotors from the same model year bike as the wheels. I don't know if the 07-08 has any changes. The axle sizes are the same. Rear rotor and sprocket patterns are the same. The rear wheel comes with spacers from PVM, and I think it would slip right in.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i'll take them for $550 shipped. do you accept paypal? is so, please send a payment request to [email protected] i will pay at once.

thanks,
chuck

·
Registered
63 Posts
SOLD just completed paypal payment!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts