Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
must be a nothern PA thing, I'm in PA never heard of this....

is it mainly a Harley gathering?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
I've been to the one in Valley View, OH a bunch of times. There's always a ridiculous amount of bikes there. Most of the time they have to start parking bikes in the movie theatre parking lot next door. It's mostly cruisers and harleys but I'm starting to see more and more sport bikes there.

Andy, the quaker steak and lube in PA is in Sharon, PA. Not sure if it's the same type of crowd (only been there once -- not on bike night) but it was the first quaker steak and lube built so it should be pretty popular...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
FYI, I use to live in Erie, Pa up until this past winter and the word is that there are no longer any bike nights at the Erie Quaker Steak. But the original one in Sharon normally runs over 3500 bikes a week. Have fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
at the one in columbus there are alot of cruisers but there are more sportbikes every week ive never been to any other ones than the Columbus one. im going up to youngstown this weekend so i will prolly stopm in at sharon just to check it out. by the way im a server at the columbus one.

hey stichnip not sure how old you are but i know a guy from solon he would be about 22 brian fehling i had a class with him at ohio state
JLI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
I have been to the one in PA on bike night... not wtih my bike but good god there are lot of bikes up there... last time me and some buds almost got in a fight for making fun of some guy that was riding bitch to his girl [}:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
anyone ever go to quaker steak and lube bike nights they are only located in PA and OH right now but will be giong natiowide soon it is a restaraunt by the way with the best wings.
last week we had 2900 bikes there in 2 weeks we are giving away a harley and expect almost 4000 bikes there
JLI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by StichsnipS


Andy, the quaker steak and lube in PA is in Sharon, PA. Not sure if it's the same type of crowd (only been there once -- not on bike night) but it was the first quaker steak and lube built so it should be pretty popular...
There are more Quaker Steak and Lube's in Pennsylvania than just the one in Sharon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by Renozx6r

FYI, I use to live in Erie, Pa up until this past winter and the word is that there are no longer any bike nights at the Erie Quaker Steak. But the original one in Sharon normally runs over 3500 bikes a week. Have fun.
Actually, the Quaker Steak in downtown Erie now has bike night every Thursday. They moved it from the Quaker Steak in Millcreek which is the one that I believe you are referring to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
I'm in erie, thursday night at quaker stake and lube is OK, but its more harleys and shadows. State street later that night usually has a lot of supersport bikes though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Originally posted by jleighty17

at the one in columbus there are alot of cruisers but there are more sportbikes every week ive never been to any other ones than the Columbus one. im going up to youngstown this weekend so i will prolly stopm in at sharon just to check it out. by the way im a server at the columbus one.

hey stichnip not sure how old you are but i know a guy from solon he would be about 22 brian fehling i had a class with him at ohio state
JLI

Sorry, don't know him. If he rides, let me know...
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top