Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question About 636 Rear Handbrake Setup

i got 16x18 brembo on my 636 right now..i was wondering if i could run a straight line from the brembo to the rear caliper..i know iam not gon have foot brake.

will that make it better? thanks

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
i got 16x18 brembo on my 636 right now..i was wondering if i could run a straight line from the brembo to the rear caliper..i know iam not gon have foot brake.

will that make it better? thanks
Yea, you don't have to go to the Foot controls if you don't want to.

Just order yourself a LONG LONG Custom line.

But, are yo sure you want to bypass your foot brake.?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
honestly all my tricks are handbrake only.. if it makes a better response on my braking i wanna do that..

·
Registered
14 Posts
you can do that but it is kind of silly. OR you can get a hohey dual caliper bracket and run the line from the brembo down to a second caliper on the rear rotor. This is one of the best setups

·
Registered
406 Posts
905 has a cheaper one. I have a full throttle with a r6 brembo its plenty of brake for me

·
Registered
163 Posts
just get the hohey dual its worth it trust me. I've ran the GP tech fitting, Fullthrottle Billet valve, and now the hohey. The hohey is the only one i could literally just barely tap with one finger and the back wheel locks up. I might just let some air in my line purposely to tone it down a bit hahaha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts