Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the lights from this topic:

http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18294

The ones that I used are LED bulbs in the standard 194 socket. I'm trying to figure how to make these lights blink with the turn signals & stay on when not using the turn signals.

Right now I have the new sockets grounded to each ground wire on my turn signals, but they will only stay on all of the time. I noticed in that topic that the OP had some similar issues after switching to LED bulbs.

Does anyone know how I can wire the new bulbs so they blink with the signals & stay on the rest of time?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

btw, I did ask this question in the topic posted above, but I just noticed on the main forum page that it says to ask questions in the model-specific forums. ;)

·
Registered
651 Posts
It's fairly simple, if you're running your euro lights off the turn signal wires, Just put the magicblinkers after the connection runing to the euros. Follow the instructions and everything should work.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way I have it set up now is both positive leads on the added euro lights connect to one wire which goes to the "brown-with-spots" wire like mentioned in the "How To" topic. Then they are each grounded separately to each turn signal.

Is there another way to just hook them to the wires already on the bike rather than to buy something else?

If not, then you're saying to hook these magicblinkers like this?:
euro light---->magicblinker----> turn signal

or

magicblinker---->euro light---->turn signal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.