Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
The only problem I had was when I was transitioning to getting my knee down on the right side, my heel would touch the end of the cone.
More than likely it was due to my style, but it was still something I observed, your experience may vary.

· Registered
128 Posts
That kinda sucks.. I'll have to keep that in mind. If you don't mind me asking. What size shoe do you wear?
US9.5
I think it's a size 44 in the Alpinestars Supertech-R boot

But as I said, your experience will differ.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the heel touching the exhaust issue on all GP style exhaust? I was looking at the Two Brother V.A.L.E. m-2 exhuast, and it looks like I'm going to have the same problem.

Another exhaust I'm looking at is Termignoni. It doesn't have that gp look, but it sounds really nice.

· Read Only
487 Posts
I have stock rearsets and have no issues with the M4 GP @ the track. I've leaned over and hit my toe sliders before the pipe. During transitions and such I've bumped the tip of the cone here and there but not enough to worry about.

btw, its your bike so choose the exhaust you like and disregard negative comments.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.