Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a important question to ask you people. I have a 1998 ZX7 and I would like to know if 01 ZX9 plastics will fit on my bike? Any info would really help. Thanks alot and I look forward to getting a lot of knowledge from this site and you guys.

·
Registered
82 Posts
im 98% sure it will fit.....but with time anything will fit i want to do 04-05 zx10 fairings on my 99 zx7 and i have been told that its not hard so i would think zx9 fairings would be a cake walk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch. I hope they do fit. Does that mean that the headlight and tail light from the 01 ZX9 will bolt right in also if I use the 01 ZX9 plastics? Oh yeah what about the seats? Do those have to be changed also? :confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i really dont know man i was just going to use my stock front seat and i was going to use race plastics in the back so i didnt have to deal with the back seat
and i know the front headlight will bolt up but im not sure about the back.
do you have good zx7 fairings and head light for the zx7? i may be intrested if you do

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My plastics and Headlight for my 98 ZX7 are in mint condition. If you are interested in my plastics and headlight let me know cause I am gonna post them for sale prob tomorrow. But what exactly do I need to change my 98 ZX7 plastics to 01 ZX9 ones? I obviously need the whole headlight assembly and the headlight housing, do I need the ZX9 lower fairings or can I use mine? also do I need the gas tank from the ZX9 ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts