Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so everyone knows I have done as many searches as I can think of on frame sliders and have talked to a lot of experienced riders. But I want the opinions of people with the same bike and love for Kawasaki as me. So, what are the best and/or most popular frame sliders? No-cut or modification.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by nevada
the motovation link doesnt work.
im still on the fence here, between LSL sliders and those race railz.
just copy and paste it.

for some reason it keeps adding the url to the end of the KawiForums url

the reason i like the motovation ones, is that on the right side, where normal ones would mount AGAINST the engine mount stud.. this one has a collar that goes over it and mounts the slider directly against the frame.... so you wont run into the problem i had when i went down with my vortex one.

either that or ya the race rails, but alot of people dont want those. and i cant stand the look of the LSL ones for the 05/06's

·
Powerhungry
37,958 Posts
Originally posted by stylin97

just copy and paste it.

for some reason it keeps adding the url to the end of the KawiForums url

the reason i like the motovation ones, is that on the right side, where normal ones would mount AGAINST the engine mount stud.. this one has a collar that goes over it and mounts the slider directly against the frame.... so you wont run into the problem i had when i went down with my vortex one.

either that or ya the race rails, but alot of people dont want those. and i cant stand the look of the LSL ones for the 05/06's
for those that are too lazy...as i am.

http://www.motovationusa.com/

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, it sounds like the motivation sliders are the best, is there any problems with installation. Because I was looking to get the Bad Boys Racing Product sliders, however, I have seen that a lot of people have had problems with the installation of these sliders.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't mean to hijack your post, but I have been searching to find out if my '04 will require the "cut" ones. I see people having problems with the "no cut" ones on '05-'06 models, so I am weary of going w/ no cuts if there is such a thing for '03-'04s. But again, I don't even know if there is more than one option (i.e. both "cut" and "no cut"). Can anyone help a noob out?

KJ

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I remember right, the 03-04 does not require any modification so I don't believe you have to worry about that. But I would double check. Best thing to do is just find a sight that carries sliders for your year, and it should tell you if any modification is needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.