Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys do if you would of bought parts from a single seller on Ebay worthing almoust 1700$ and after sending the payment he keeps telling you that the parts will be shipped out and all of a sudern he doesn't respond to your messages? I made that payment about a month and a half ago and I am pretty pist off :(

·
Registered
307 Posts
Report him to ebay. Also there is a way you can get his phone number and address through ebay. Call him up. If you payed through paypal you might be able to get some of your money back. Good luck.

·
Registered
432 Posts
How did you pay for the items? PayPal I would hope. If you used PayPal they can reverse the charge and refund your money. If you sent a money order or cheque then you're basically screwed if they cashed either.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep calling his phone number, but I always get the answering machine. I leaved him sveral messages and...nothing. I payed him by wire transfer since in fucking Romania we don't have PayPal. And ofcourse...by doing the wire transfer I have his adress...so anybody here from VA?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by trig
Dood. That's not cool.

Why can't you have PayPal because your in Romania? You have internet don't you? I thought you just needed a bank and a computer.
For the same reason that almoust everytime I want to buy somenthing from the internet with my credit card I am beeing told that they will only accept a wire transfer and in other cases that I have to send them a scan after my ID and driving license...cas Romania is considered to have a high risk of fraud.

Eastern Europe sux[xx(]

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
sorry to say it but i think you got screwed. only thing you can do is report him to ebay. what is his ebay name or seller name? i'd like to check this fucker out myself. give me the item # of what you bought and that will let me check his other items and shit. well if you want to. i'll send that fucker emails and tell him to send your shit to you.

o, i would definatley try to find someone in VA to look him up [}:)]

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
There are several people in VA that will look him up, the VA state police, FBI and several other people. Find out what city the guy is located in a get ahold of the internet/identity theft dept and ahve one of the detectives help you out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Your money is gone....sorry...never wire transfer funds over the internet!! Gotta use paypal:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
That sucks. I would purchase a plane ticket to VA and unleash some whoopass.

At the very least contact the VA attorney general's office and file charges. Call the FBI and tell them that you are sending funds to your taliban friend in VA that should f him up.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by warbuk
sorry to say it but i think you got screwed. only thing you can do is report him to ebay. what is his ebay name or seller name? i'd like to check this fucker out myself. give me the item # of what you bought and that will let me check his other items and shit. well if you want to. i'll send that fucker emails and tell him to send your shit to you.

o, i would definatley try to find someone in VA to look him up [}:)]
I got his adress city, street zip code

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by sneakyws6<br>There are several people in VA that will look him up, the VA state police, FBI and several other people. Find out what city the guy is located in a get ahold of the internet/identity theft dept and ahve one of the detectives help you out.
Thanks for the good advice.

@jimmydasnake- as i mentioned before PayPal is not available in Romania

@Hawk - I would, but I am going to need a visa and they guys at the US embassy here make it in such way that is easyer to win the lottery than to get a visa

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Andyatf, Post his info and perhaps one of the members in that area can forward it to the local authorities.

Also though, you may want to remember that international shipments can take a LONG time. It's possible the parts are stuck in customs. What is his ebay user id? Little or no feedback? If so then you're probably screwed. If high and positive feedback, then it might just be stuck in customs.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Originally posted by Andyatf

I got his adress city, street zip code
post it up. would also like his ebay user name. i'm just intrested because i don't wanna be buying shit from him either if he's doing dirty.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Please post ALL his info, ebay and personal info you have so that we other owners can be aware of this guy and NOT buy anything from him. PLUS then anyone in VA can help you track him down and help get your money or parts.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Andyatf, their is a fraud process on ebay. it's called (safe harbor), go their and report him he will get screwed by ebay.[}:)]

·
Registered
390 Posts
Originally posted by sneakyws6
There are several people in VA that will look him up, the VA state police, FBI and several other people. Find out what city the guy is located in a get ahold of the internet/identity theft dept and ahve one of the detectives help you out.
I agree, also get in touch with epay and report this guy. I hope thing turn out ok for you, if not let us know so that we can [:M110] this guy!!!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys, I am really happy that so many members of this forum tryed to help me out. I have some news: this morning when I woke up I checkt my messages and surpirise-surprise, one was from this guy excusing himself and telling that the parts where send out.
His feedback is over 4k's with only a few negative. I also know that sending international is a pain in the ass so I would like to give him another 2 weeks and see if the parts show up before posting his info here and turning him into a target :D If I won't get the parts in 2 weeks be sure that I will post my bad experience with this vendor on the dedicated section of this forum.

@636chance - we don't have Ebay in Romania, but as long as the seller ships international and accepts other payment methods than PayPal I belive you could even be from Chernobyl.
As or the movie you mentioned, I am pretty sure that it wasn't filmed in Romania. Cold Mountain was made here, Wesley Snipes did his last 2 movies here, and also Steve Segal did a couple in Romania

·
Registered
197 Posts
I need to get out of the US... and see the world. It does make Ebay purchases easier though, being in the US. Oh hey, if somehow you don't get your stuff, and you can't get Ebay to refund your money you could always go directly to your bank and file an online purchase dispute thing. I had to do that once, pretty easy... hope you have the same over yonder. Cheers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.