Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my friend has a 2000 R6 with a jet kit and a Micron can. He says he will beat any 600 outhere with no problem....so my question is What do you guys think???? ;);)

·
Registered
39 Posts
and R6 are not that fast, well they are the slowest out of the zx6r, cbr600 f-sport and suzuki gsxr K.

R6-around about 150mph
CBR600 F-sport-about 153mph
ZX6R-about 160 to 165mph or even higher depends
gsxr600 K models-the same as zx6r.

well thats what i think.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply...that's what i thought...and about the other 2 staments are you talking about my friend???

·
Registered
298 Posts
You guys don't know what you're talking about. The blue R6 (special version which is really hard to find - only people like Jay Leno and the crown princes of Saudi Arabia have them) is the fastest machine on the planet. In fact, especially if it has the mysterious and impossible-to-obtain Micron can. Then it's faster than the US military jet fighters. And I think I read somewhere that if you have a blue R6 with a Micron can and an aftermarket sprocket, then it's faster than light photons - but that's still being tested. (I think it's because they haven't figured out how to put light photons on a Dyno yet...)

But, if your buddy has a red one, then it might not be AS fast. But because it's still a limited edition ultra-rare superduperbike (not just superbike, but a superduperbike), then it'll beat ANYTHING. Go tell your friend that it's ok - he has nothing to worry about and to go back to sleep. We'll be sure to wake him up when we need further enlightenment. Oh, and please, PLEASE have him read this post...

inca jones

·
Registered
185 Posts
Originally posted by inca_jones

You guys don't know what you're talking about. The blue R6 (special version which is really hard to find - only people like Jay Leno and the crown princes of Saudi Arabia have them) is the fastest machine on the planet. In fact, especially if it has the mysterious and impossible-to-obtain Micron can. Then it's faster than the US military jet fighters. And I think I read somewhere that if you have a blue R6 with a Micron can and an aftermarket sprocket, then it's faster than light photons - but that's still being tested. (I think it's because they haven't figured out how to put light photons on a Dyno yet...)

But, if your buddy has a red one, then it might not be AS fast. But because it's still a limited edition ultra-rare superduperbike (not just superbike, but a superduperbike), then it'll beat ANYTHING. Go tell your friend that it's ok - he has nothing to worry about and to go back to sleep. We'll be sure to wake him up when we need further enlightenment. Oh, and please, PLEASE have him read this post...

inca jones
That is the R7 and Ben Affleck has one too and the going rate is $30,000 stock.

Saw it on some TV show about famous people's hobbies

Paul

·
Registered
333 Posts
inca jones
Blhahahaha !!!!! good stuff !
He'd send you a pic of it but its too fast to be filmed.

mfzx6r

·
Registered
150 Posts
haha inca, at first i was like WTF.. but then i detected the heavy sarcasm.. NICE you got me for a second, and no the r6 is a big pussy bike, just like a honda is a pussy car. They are like assholes, everyone has them, and they all think that they are top shit due to that... Its a nice bike, but still not fastest.

considering i can pull on the gixxer 750 from a roll at 70mph, i call bs!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hmmm.. well, he may be full of crap talking about Jay Leno and the Harleys, BUT... I did hear that the "european" limited edition YELLOW and black can beat out a Busa...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Inca: You had me going to for a while.

Is this a continuation of the maxima thread? Lol. I also saw the Ben Afleck show on tv, pretty sweet bike.

Tell your friend to share some of that shit he's smoking...it seems to be doing a pretty good job!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Holy shit that was funny. R6's may be great handiling bikes but as far as acceleration goes they are not the best. But some people will never learn. Just let him race any 636 and watch his tears start to run.

Mr. Speed

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
SHIT!!!!!! I will put money that my 636 will out handle and out power an R6. If any squids out there had any money to bet i would match it! I know a guys who rides an 02 R6 and my 99' is just about even with it but my 636 will flat out leave him every time!:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
you know whats probably really pathetic, now i bet the guys on the r6 forums are sayin how they will spank the $hit out of eveyone else. Its all one big game

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.