Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I dont know how to search this but I was wondering why people put a headband or something like that on the front brake resevoir? Does it help with anything? Is it ust for looks? Thanks for the time looking at this.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Sunlight breaks down brake fluid fast. Block the sunlight and your fluid stays good longer. Also, as the fluid heatsup, it expands and if for some reason your cover is not on tight and some fluid leaks past the cover, then the sweat band catches the fluid so it doesn't get on your bike and eat away paint and plastic.

·
Registered
237 Posts
well technically speaking, of course, green looks like puke and is drastically slower than any other color. i would stay away from them. plain black seems to work for me.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I Second Green

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
well technically speaking, of course, green looks like puke and is drastically slower than any other color. i would stay away from them. plain black seems to work for me.

Green is drastically slower than any other color?? :confused:

Im sure ive seen a blue bike in EVERY companys line up.

Cant forget those BLUE Kawasaki Racing GP bikes? :violent:

cmon...THE GO BLUE EVENT?

Green means go...

hahah

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
BeeGee....You might not be quick for too long with out a middle triple tree nut!!! lol

And who caries a Benz key with them riding???

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
BeeGee....You might not be quick for too long with out a middle triple tree nut!!! lol

Is a triple tree nut really required? :confused: LOL just kidding. Maybe there WAS a triple tree nut and the Benz key wore it off from slapping around in the wind while riding. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts

hahahahahahahaha

come on now its weight savings!!!!!

·
Banned
150 Posts
Blue and yellow with a broken trident has been proven to be the quickest of all colours

I see the blue, and I see the yellow, but also looks like some purple is in there. Not sure if that's suppose to be blue or not.

Also, I agree with blue being the fastest, as in blue lightning or electric blue, which everyone knows is two of the fastest things ever.

Look it up... It's true...

·
Banned
150 Posts
Yeaa..but u dont even have a clear coat on your blue....

its not even smooth

Nice dampner!!
Thanks....

But if you could only see the true color of my bike. Even a puke green fan like yourself could appreciate it.

Seriously though... I'm a definate fan of the Kawi green. If I had one, I'd throw put an incredible hulk theme to it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts