Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:0] OMG! [:0] ... what the hell
i guess he looped it huh? man that looks painful

i am so moving somewhere where the riding season is longer!

·
Registered
143 Posts
RESPECT! :D
Damn.. I'd like to see that on video.. So if u ever do that again.. get someone to shoot it will ya? :)

-Creep-
03 636

·
Registered
999 Posts
Looking good. Im just waititng on my crash cage to come now before I try anymore 12's. Im just riding slow wheelies in 1st gear till the cage comes in. Do you still have your fuel pump on or did you take it off yet. Im thinking about putting the pump back on but right now the bike will run on the bar and doing slow stuff you just have to double throttle it before you clutch it up.

2002 954RR
2001 ZX6R (stunt bike)

http://home.sc.rr.com/minytrker/bike.htm

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'll hook up a video soon, maybe wait til I get my circle wheelies down ;)

I haven't junked the fuel pump yet, I think I'm going to hook up a tilt sensor to the fuel pump so it just kills the pump at 12. The carb problem is totally killin my no handers but I can still pull off ape hangers and bar tricks no prob cause I slap it back on the bar from a stand still and it will run for about 30 seconds.

·
Registered
315 Posts
pimp, how fast are you going when you try a no hander? ive never personally seen one but theres a local group called the streetfighterz here that has a guy thats real good at em from what ive heard. the kawi shop that services their bikes says he does them in front of the shop when hes leavin on the interstate, so he must be going atleast 60 or more, right?
sounds dangerous as fuck. i think 1 guy out of every hardcore stunt group ends up dying. sucks. be careful

·
Registered
86 Posts
No handers are all under 10 mph. Everyone I know is rockin them super slow. Nice thing about slow wheelies is when you crash you don't usually even hit the pavement, just end up throwing the bike.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Pimp... just two things to say to you bro...

(1) HOLY
(2) CRAP

You da man... and oh yeah... you're insane... keep up the good work.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
999 Posts
FOund out today why my bike wasnt running right at idle, a spring came off the the carbs. So now my problems are fixed and I dont need the fuel pump after all. Now it sucks that the bike is running good but Im waiting on the cage and since my wasnt running good I dropped off my front tire and told them I would get it Monday. Well now I can take out the 954 for a change I guess.

2002 954RR
2001 ZX6R (stunt bike)

http://home.sc.rr.com/minytrker/bike.htm

·
Registered
321 Posts
Pimp,

Looks like you've got the situation (trick) under control. But that picture gives me a feeling of helplessness, at least if that was me. Does it feel pretty stable, or a feeling that it might flop to one side? Can you buy wheelie bars like that, or is that something you make?

Thanks, AL

You never know how fast you can go, until you crash.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You make the "Ape Hanger" look so easy you almost look, well...Stationary[?]

Confidence and Ability should not be Confused

·
Registered
321 Posts
Pimp,

I'd like to add this picture to my website, if it's ok with you? Of course credit would be given to you. If this is alright with you, could you send me the picture @ it's original size, and any text you would like to go with the photo? [email protected]

Thanks, AL

You never know how fast you can go, until you crash.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.