Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering if any aftermarket slip on is compareable in volume to the stock exhaust? I just swapped out my yosh slip on (that came with the bike) to a stocker and I think the stocker sounds better and I like the quietness. However, I wouldn't mind losing the extra weight and the ugly looks in favor of an aftermarket pipe if something is quiet like the stocker. I've heard the yosh is kinda quiet, but I kinda thought that was a little too loud for my taste.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i really like my hindle its really quiet compared to all of my friends bikes with after market pipes.i have the full titanum and it weighs just about nothing. compared to the stock piece thats something like 25 lbs.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
yosh is defiantly the quietest....not to mention the most rice can sounding...I personally to would pick the stock over the yosh so you're going in the right direction.

Next quietest would probably be muzzy. But it has a really low sound to it that might give you a headache...your best bet would be to buy a muzzy and put a plate at the end to make the diameter of the outlet smaller. It worked for me when the ex said it was too loud for her.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
lol 2 bros?! That's right up there with the jardine and that means LOUD. Well shitty sounding loud, but you get the picture

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just checking, because it is the best looking IMO. Second to the loudest exhaust which is Hotbodies. So... the louder the better looking...

·
Registered
776 Posts
lol 2 bros?! That's right up there with the jardine and that means LOUD. Well shitty sounding loud, but you get the picture
wait a min. you think an rt-1 has a shitty sound when it gets up there in rpm's? true I usually do wear plugs when riding, but I personally think it sounds and looks a hell of a lot better then all the other exhausts out there. even if it is louder, I can deal with that.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
^oops my bad...no not jardine. Jardine sounds good. 2 bros is what I meant that sounds bad...

and yes I've heard them all in person on 636's and driven them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shit I think the two bros on mine sounds awesome. I've heard it sounds good too, especially in a driveby. It is very loud though. I can't let it get above 11k or 12k rpm until I change gears.

·
Registered
382 Posts
^oops my bad...no not jardine. Jardine sounds good. 2 bros is what I meant that sounds bad...

and yes I've heard them all in person on 636's and driven them.

you got to take the 2 bros past 8k rpm.. try it sometime:p

I only hate 2 bros because its too loud.. However it does sound nice, I wont mind it at the track but on the streets it just gets too much unwanted attention.

I would agree with you that yoshi's sound like rice cans. (im asian BTW);)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts