Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nbc5.com/news/9700671/detail.html

TWO IN A WEEK

I hate driving in chicago.... I have been all over the US and Chicago has some really rude and bad drivers.... Im sure that there are other cities that have a worse problem but I know for sure chicago is at the top of that list. I like riding at night, less cars, less people running late for work. Or just assholes trying to show off by driving like idiots just to waste gas.

What I don't understand is why do people accelerate hard ( in a car) at a green light knowing they will have to slow down again at the red a block away. then they zig zag between lanes ending up in the same place they would have been had they just drove slow. UGH!!!! Fuck those people who drive like idiots! I will admit that I was one of them.... I drive differently now that I ride motorcycles..... i respect bikes, I let them take the lane if they want, I give them space, I keep my eye on them as well as drivers around them.

PLease be careful!!!! I hate hearing these things. Im sure we all do!

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I seriously think that all cage drivers need to ride a motorcycle for at least a week. Perhaps then they will realize just how dangerous it is and how they need to look out for us and use their mother fucking turn signals.

RIP

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
dangerous? it's not the bikes, it's the fucking traffic and mentality

it's dangerous because people don't give a fuck about each other [xx(]

just (try to) avoid it and have a good time yourself :)

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by mr.q
dangerous? it's not the bikes, it's the fucking traffic and mentality

it's dangerous because people don't give a fuck about each other [xx(]

just (try to) avoid it and have a good time yourself :)
yea, that's what I mean. altho the general public believes otherwise, most motorcycle accidents are the fault of other drivers. im not sure what they want us to do when they make a left turn in front of us at an intersection and hit us. i guess that's our fault too...

but i swear....if one more car changes lanes without using its turn signal, im gonna bash its side view mirror in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.