Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew passed-away on Sunday, July 9th in Brooklyn, NY. He was riding by himself and according to a 911 call, a police car clipped his bike from behind then fled the scene. He was 26 years old and left behind a 2 month old daughter. He was my oldest brother's son, he rode with the Ruff Ryders, and had gotten the bike from an older brother. Our whole family is devasted by this, but the incident is being investigated and although it will not return Bobby Jay, we hope that the people who were at fault for this are brought to justice.

RIP little nephew, you will be missed, but never forgotten...

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this, Irv. I wish you and your family luck in finding this person. I know that won't fix anything, but hopefully it brings you justice.

RIP to your nephew.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
RIP, my condolence to your family.

BTW. If i read it right, he was hit my a police car?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Sorry for your loss....RIP

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
That's no way to go. For what little solace it may bring, I hope they do catch them.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
My prayers are with you Irv.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Iroman...sorry for the loss of your nephew. No words can take away the pain and hurt you and your family feel, but nonetheless I wanted to express my deepest condolences.

Take care.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Sorry to hear about your family's loss, Irv. As -gary said, that's a truly sad way to end a life.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Irv -

Truly sorry for your loss, bro. The fact that it was done by someone who is supposed to protect us makes it all the more bitter. Hopefully, IAD will figure out who it was & nail them.

T

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.