Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my girlfriends little brother told me he was at a local dealer and they had the R1 LE "Real Deal" not just the paint for 11K before tax, freight, etc. Are they really starting to let them go for that low? Is it because the price is so high and not many people can afford it. Seems to me like the demand would be insane. Im thinking the guy at the dealership didn't know what he was talking about. Let me know if you know anything about it?

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
that is a steal if it is the real LE with ohlins suspension, marchesini rims, and all.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Originally posted by nevada
dude my plain old shitty 05 was more than that. got fuckin robbed if u ask me.....edit: actualy i just looked, it was 10,599, then the BS was like 13.5 with the extended warranty. robbed i say!!!
daaaayyum! i paid $9,200 OTD, and even that was high... some people on here said they paid like $8600 or so for their bike.

·
Registered
452 Posts
maybe its used? i cant imagine there are many of the LE left new in showrooms anymore. around here, most of them were spoken for before they even hit the dealers floor...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05

daaaayyum! i paid $9,200 OTD, and even that was high... some people on here said they paid like $8600 or so for their bike.
I think he meant his R1 not his 6R.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
theres no way thats the real R1 LE, or if it is, theres no way in hell its brand new.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I went to the dealer today to check it out. It was just the paint and they were trying to tell me its the real LE. I was laughing inside because it didn't have the wheels suspension etc. I don't know why they are saying that its the real LE.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Originally posted by connor636
So I went to the dealer today to check it out. It was just the paint and they were trying to tell me its the real LE. I was laughing inside because it didn't have the wheels suspension etc. I don't know why they are saying that its the real LE.
sad thing is: they will probably trick some squid into believing them

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by lgm118icbm

sad thing is: they will probably trick some squid into believing them
They already did, his girlfriend's little brother.

·
Registered
560 Posts
a little off topic, but what is the 06 cbr 1000 selling for? theres a shop not far from here thats selling 06's for 9600 before set up and all that. seemed kinda cheap to me, but i havent looked anywhere else either.

im not in the market for a honda, but with the new model and all, i had to check em out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Originally posted by nevada
dude my plain old shitty 05 was more than that. got fuckin robbed if u ask me.....edit: actualy i just looked, it was 10,599, then the BS was like 13.5 with the extended warranty. robbed i say!!!
Yeah I would say you got robbed... I was going to trade in my 06 which I still owe 9 grand on put no cash down and leave for under 12,500... But hsbc only approved me for 9 grand on yamaha,even though I was going to cancel my kawi card they would not increase it

·
Powerhungry
38,386 Posts
Originally posted by gumby

Yeah I would say you got robbed... I was going to trade in my 06 which I still owe 9 grand on put no cash down and leave for under 12,500... But hsbc only approved me for 9 grand on yamaha,even though I was going to cancel my kawi card they would not increase it
well the extended warranty was nearly 1000. so that would get me pretty close. i know i could have got it cheaper elsewhere. it was more of an impulse buy. ive regretted it ever since.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.