Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to get much repsonse out of ringerman02 on here and i need fairings and race look sportier and are cheaper so would it be worthwile to buy the race and cut a taillight hole and get 2 lights for the front one high one low? Just dont have much to spend and am running out of time, need it done by sept i got enough to buy street fairings but would rather not spend it on that and more of it on porformence, new tire in the front, new rims etc. So anyone wire up 2 small headights up front that works good or anyideas on a a headlight setup i can put easily into race fairings that look and work good. I need it to be able to pass inspection thats all.
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i think i will just take the plunge and buy the race fairings, a db windscreen, and some headlights and i will have to make cutouts for them and the tail light but it shouldnt be so hard.
Ben

·
Registered
168 Posts
I cut my solo tail for the tail light and it came out decent I am now thinking about cutting 2 small holes for say round fog lights in the front so I can ride at night with out swapping everything back.I will most likly drill the holes off the one side on on top of the other or I was even thinking of rescessing the lights in the space between the front fender and bottom of the upper.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanks a ton, i spent $730 at 58 cycle on stuff lol i cant wait!
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a question what brand is your stuff? I ordered hotbidies race stuff, and i am not sure if my 98 ducts work, they better it said 98-02 so... also the guy wasnt exactly sure i even called hotbodies about the windscreen and he said buy the newer one so i ordered the 00-02 one, i am not sure if the 98-99 is the same or really what one is for the hotbodies kit.
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks, i cant wait to get mine in, i am trying to fab up a single headlight that is mean looking but still sunctional at the same time, i am making it use the stock headlight bulb but not the housing, i plan on fiber glassing in a light and cutting it out and making a lense, should be sweet, and not so hard i dont think, i made a special elbow out of cardboard and then fiber glassed it, and it came out good, and i think i should be able to make something work out. Well i will post pics when i am done!
Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.