Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· That Fighter Guy
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 street fighter
15,167 Posts
:rotflmao:

What the fuck will they come up with next? The bad thing is though that someone will buy one. I wonder if they have a deal on those fancy race hoodies and vests too. ROR.

· Registered
2,378 Posts
yup...think of what happens when you crash?

joe
Judging by the amount of gear that tool was wearing I would say he isn't worried about getting impaled by his tank mounted dildo. I laugh at people riding around in a full tuck at low speeds and now they don't even need to hold their own damn head up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App

· Registered
135 Posts
That whole video I was looking at his helmet TRYING to figure out WHAT THEY WERE SELLING. Finally went to the installation part and was like "so, they're putting a big plastic thing in the middle of the Triple and expect it to turn out good........................". I felt like an idiot trying to figure out why the kid in the video was going up and down over and over.

Anyway, dumb.

· Registered
28,267 Posts
are you talking about getting neck pains from the better acceleration? or the better braking?

i scratched my head.

literally too. felt stellar.

but yeah

:confused:

· Registered
2,547 Posts
A lot of you guys laugh but this is how millionaires are made.

Just because you wouldnt buy it doesnt mean the rest of the world wouldnt.
If more strategy, thought and know how was put into the business plan it could make money. They are marketing the item incorrect I think.

You have a 12 year old on a R1 with no gear on. No voice over in the videos and I believe I read someone say they didnt even know what was being sold.

I can almost bet money that people laughed at the guy who thought to make tank bags and luggage bags for sportbikes.

Or mohawks and horns for helmets.

Let pedrosa or spies market this and it would sell like no tomorrow.

· Registered
17,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

If more strategy, thought and know how was put into the business plan it could make money. They are marketing the item incorrect I think.

You have a 12 year old on a R1 with no gear on. No voice over in the videos and I believe I read someone say they didnt even know what was being sold.

I can almost bet money that people laughed at the guy who thought to make tank bags and luggage bags for sportbikes.

i wouldnt buy anything marketed by a midget.

· Registered
135 Posts

Sadly.. that's true. I was the one who said I couldn't even tell what they were selling till I went to the Installation link. All I saw... was a dude on a bike going up and down... I was looking at the helmet the whole time thinking ".... seriously, what are they selling!?!?". Mohawks and horns if you ask me are the dumbest things in the world for a helmet, but they still get sold and you're right millions will buy this because... well people are dumb :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.