Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A picture of me during my last race weekend at Roebling Road. Turn 4/forum/uploads/6rjunkie/roebling_1.jpg

·
Registered
100 Posts
how do you like those leathers syed leathers is about 50 feet from where i work in orlando have not heard anything about them cool pic

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Syed makes a good custom suit for the money. They have a lot of options too. As you can probably tell from the picture i've crash tested mine a few times(2 highsides and 2 lowsides to be exact)and its still holding together pretty good. They will take your measurements for you if you go to their shop but don't expext to leave there without spending a least $875+.

I'm probably going to get a new suit for next season and its going to be either a Syed or a Barnacle Bill. My only complaint about the syed is the padding could be thicker but it does its job.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
"I'm probably going to get a new suit for next season and its going to be either a Syed or a Barnacle Bill. My only complaint about the syed is the padding could be thicker but it does its job."

LOL! The padding is NEVER thick enough!

·
Registered
57 Posts
no shit, i wish they would put more on the side of you. crashed twice in a weekend, ouch. [B)]

what bodywork are you using? i trashed the upper and need to replace it. it was airtech but that stuff is junk.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm using Sharkskinz.
I actually trashed the upper pretty good at VIR and had it fixed by the Plastic doctor. The wreck completely removed the the section to the right that holds the windscreen. He molded a new piece using a stock upper and fixed the cracks in the fiberglass. It wasn't a perfect repair job but it looks great for only $100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.