Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some race pictures i got off a forum, cool pictures and shows when Jason on the R1 went up agisnt the kawasaki attack superbike.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not saying this proves anything or what not. I just thought it personally a bad sign when a superstock bike beats a superbike like that. I hope they work out the bugs before the season starts.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
wow, it's like play by play action...pretty good, bummer about the kawi.
i'm gonna say this now cause it's my opinion but...i'm not really impressed by the zx10r. kawasaki just doesn't have their priorities right..don't get me wrong they make nice bikes and i like em but i'm expecting the zx10r to do poorly in the upcoming season..maybe after some r&d they'll get it sorted out but by that time the others would have pulled away

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i'm not really rooting for any bike at all....more like rooting for the rider..and if the bikes does well that's good too

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
errr...no i was talking about the zx10r in general not the bike in those pics, which by the way is kinda confusing cause CDRacingZX6R said a superstock bike beat a superbike??

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
I'd actually say thats very encouraging, since the Kawi in those pics is a 6RR, not a 10R :)

You need glasses [8D]
I do, actually there is to sections of pictures where they race. The first section is of the ZX6R, the second set is of Hayes tuesday on the 10R superstock. I referred to it as a superbike because of the team attack part, I promise you it isn't as stock as the other 10R's running out there. The website with more information I got this from is,
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=2c44f400627c90a87d4d1ee45dc060a3&threadid=62909

·
Registered
77 Posts
the R1 is fookin' fast, but one did blow a tire[8D]
and as for the ZX10R superbike, how many parts did they have ready to improve it on the superstock bike
[?]
no matter what, first round in the superstock bikes goes to Yamaha[}:)]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by burgerking
the R1 is fookin' fast, but one did blow a tire[8D]
and as for the ZX10R superbike, how many parts did they have ready to improve it on the superstock bike
[?]
no matter what, first round in the superstock bikes goes to Yamaha[}:)]
Actually, the AMA has decided to investigate dunlop tires because this isn't the first time this has happened using their tires. For more information, go to www.amasuperbike.com. I don't think the R1 should be blamed for tire failure. Otherwise, we'd have to blame Spies, Bostrom, etc. for their bikes as well. And we all know it's tire failure and not the bikes.

·
Registered
534 Posts
it cant be the 10R. look at the bottom fairing. It's green. arent the 10R's bottom fairing black?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.