Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with Powers Stunt Worx Race Railz?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have them installed. Good product, haven't crashed on 'em yet. Bolt up sturdy and doesnt require much cutting on the left side. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yes the group buy just started we need 10 before powers will collect the money. cause the last group buy only 2-3 got the railz and the other 7 bailed out

·
Registered
927 Posts
if you do the group buy, make sure everyone follow through on it because when i got mine from poweres they where kinda pissed they they gave a discounted price for the group buy and only one person brought them, but definitely invest in them. I think they look cool as hell.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I considered getting some of those back when I could afford them.. lol.. now I think I'll just put my Vortex sliders on for now, since I already have them. Had them for probably 5-6 months and never installed them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
has anyone been down with these installed? A guy on another forum has them installed on his gixxer and said in a lowside there's a good chance that they could damage the frame? Anyone have any idea?

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
yep, don't stare at gixxer's lol

i missed the group buy [V]. so i bought a freestyle ingenuity cage :D

gonna be here tomorrow [:p] i woulda waited for another group buy but i ran across a new cage at half price on ebay

·
Registered
639 Posts
race railz are gay.

No matter what bike you get it will do some damage to the frame if you CRASH

metal bars sticking out of the bike would offer more protection? does metal absorb energy or transfer it? you want stuff sticking out of your bike that shatters and absorbs energy rather than transfer it. racerailz would do more in a slow speed stunter crash, but in a normal street get off or track get off you're going to do nothing but transfer energy to other areas. not something i would put on my street bike.

imo they are great for the stunter that doesn't want an ugly cage. other than that i would stick with sliders.

sliders are meant to save the engine/frame, not the plastics. to save the plastics you need something that won't give in, but if it wont' give in then it will transfer energy to whatever it's connected to (frame/engine).

same principle that f1 cars use when a car hits the wall and blows apart. absorbe energy and save the driver. we are trying to absorbe energy and save the frame/engine.

·
Registered
478 Posts
sliders are gay ... had a pair of no-cutt sliders took that chit back they would rattle the whole time a rode my bike ! fack that ! butt i do like the RGs sliders the best , 4 now its RIALZ

·
Registered
478 Posts
&&&&&& they offer sliders that attach 2 the to railz, thats twice the protection! YEAH[:M56]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.