Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my son was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. My wife had to quit her job therefore I am unable to keep my bike. I am raffling it off on October 28th at Quaker Steak & Lube in Sheffield,OH. If you guys want to check it out here's the link http://www.dakotabenefit.com/ It is for a 2004 ZX10R

·
Registered
426 Posts
It breaks my heart everytime I hear about a child who has to suffer from a horrible disease like this. I really really hope he gets through it and recovers 100%. Best of luck to not only your son, but to you and your wife as well.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by JTZX
It breaks my heart everytime I hear about a child who has to suffer from a horrible disease like this. I really really hope he gets through it and recovers 100%. Best of luck to not only your son, but to you and your wife as well.
Ditto!

I wish you both the best.. Hang in there, and be strong. I'm sorry you have to sell your motorcycle, but that goes to show that there are more important things in life than motorcycles or material things. You guys are in my prayers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey J-Bird, my niece was diagnosed with A.M.L. 3 months ago. The first month was rough but she's actually doing really well now. They get amazing results with Leukemia nowadays, especially with A.L.L. like your son has. I know it sounds hard to believe right now but he'll make a full recovery before you know it. Hang in there, he'll be ok!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is exactly what the docs have been telling us. And we put our faith in God and the medical staff at Rainbow Babies Children hospital. It still doesn't change our predictnent and how though it has been on us emotionally physically and financially. But yes we will pull through this. And thank you.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes you can. My son has a donation account set up at USBank. Supposedly you can go to any branch and make a deposit in the name of Dakota J. Hendricks. I was told by the bank manager that any branch throughout the USA will accept a donation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.