Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not really. i bought a crashed bike and was doing some dilly dallying decided whether or not to put full fairings back on.. or street fighter it. well, heres how it turned out. i'm 17 and all work was done by me with little to no help. some things my brother helped on, as did my dad.

problems were the subframe for the tailsection was bent, i had that straightened, i ordered a new headlight, tail light, sliders, turn signals, mirrors, bolts, seat, tail section, upper fairing mount, ram air mount, inner fairings, and undertail. i painted the exhaust, hugger and undertail. the fairings were shitty as fuck, had little dings in them everywhere, spent a day or five getting all those out, primering them, and then painting them. (me and my brother painted them ourselves), took off the chain, cleaned the sprocket and chain, relubed it, put the wheel back on, changed the oil, and the fluids. i also put the entire thing back together with nothing to go off of. pretty deece for a 17 year old.

before

after

i think it actually turned out pretty good. :)

by the way, i know i'm tiny, i'm like a less annoying version of nk.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Good job! You could work in a bike shop.
Your obviously better then the parts-changers

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Awesome, Looks great!

·
Registered
314 Posts
awesome job with the bike. at first i looked at the green bike and was like, 'no way can that be fixed any better.' but after looking at the finish bike, man it looks amazing. :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
by the way, i know i'm tiny, i'm like a less annoying version of nk.
at least you're only 17 right now so you won't end up in the same place as him. at least not for a couple years muhahahahaha :Laughing rolling:

btw...dope ass bike man. its new riders like you that make this site a better place to visit.

Reactions: Slob
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.