Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about the rest of you, but here in NC we seem to be getting rain almost every day and flooding going on everywhere.

Just wondering how everyone else is doing ?

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
had some awesome weather around here too, but i havent been riding throughout

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
It has rained sporadically here, but mostly it's just hot right now. I still ride every day though!!! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here in Atlanta, it has rained at least a little, just about everyday for the past 3 weeks. Lucky me, I've been on the bike everyday for the past 3 weeks. I started calling my bike 'the rainmaker', as it seemed like it would only start when I started the bike.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
In Michigan, if its not raining, im working and cant ride...pissing me off. Been great temps all year here, like 70-80s and not humid at all. But its either raining or im working...

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Nope...dont think I have seen rain in a month or so...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here in Austin Tx. lake Travis our main source of water is
at a 50 year low.
47% full and the water line is just over 50 feet below avg. for this time of year.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
rains like crazy for a week , then it stop, then you leave to blue skies and come back on pouring rain, if you have a problem riding on the rain then you can't ride on the summer, I don't care , I ride regardless.

·
Registered
941 Posts
We've had rain every single month this year. Usually a light drizzle on one or two days. Still, I'm used to no rain from May to October. Must be the global warming.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
other than the poor spelling/grammar i think he means for his location. because it rains pretty much all year, summer included.
Pretty much!

In the summer it rains all the time , it is a bit better in the winter time, but then you are freezing (yeah 30 degrees is freezing for me :p)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
seems like it has done nothing but rain here for the last 3 weeks. bikes haven't been out of the garage in a month :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts