Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I'm new to the crew, so hey everyone. I've been riding just over two years, but I just upgraded from a KL250(street legal dirtbike 'super sherpa') to my current -Black 2003 ZX636R- don't we love the sound of that. Sadly enough I live in a town full of dickless hicks/riceboys who are always wanting to prove thier manliness my racing thier trucks/civics. Much to my enjoyment non of them seem to realize that you can't beat a bike in a car.

So natrualy I owned my bike for about 4 hours before some dude in a jacked up Ram 1500 with straight pipes started reving his engine at me at a stop sign.. I look up (as his window was about 4 feet up) and he was lookin down at me. Then he zoomed off.. I didn't realize he wanted to race till he was at the other end of the intersection, so I took off and smoked his ass, without breaking 5000 rpm's (sense I was breaking it in) went through 4 gears rather quickly. Wasn't anything amazing, but I just thought I'd share.
Peace

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Originally posted by Pyro

Silly hillbilly, trucks are for hauling fat chicks and hay, not racing Kawasaki's!
Now would the hay be for the fat chicks...?:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
now a new lighting thats modded out well would give you a little run for your money not going to beat your or anything but there are alot of them modded for about 2000 that run in the 11's.
JLI

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
What about those cyclones? Not all trucks are slow. They just seem that way when racing us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.