Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am totally pleased with my fender eliminator from randr cycles. I was a little weary of this purchase at first because of a prior eliminator purchase from some hack who probably made it in his garage with a hacksaw and some vice grips. This was definitely not made in someones garage. Finish on my eliminator is excellent. It came with LP turn signals for ~$59 including delivery. They have these with and without LP turn signals and can be found HERE. Here it is on my bike, if anyone wants more photos let me know. http://berisford.net/images/fender_gone.JPG

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think that's where I got mine from too. I know it was off of ebay. it's lightweight and definitely a lot cleaner then that stupid mudgaurd kawi puts on. The LP lights are a perfect fit and do the job just right.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Targa makes a tail kit that looks almost exactly like that, and comes with targa mini cat-eye turn signals, i got mine direct from them for $58 shipped. It fits the 03+ 6R with no mods except drilling a 5/8" hole for the included LED plate light.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ange062
Targa makes a tail kit that looks almost exactly like that, and comes with targa mini cat-eye turn signals, i got mine direct from them for $58 shipped. It fits the 03+ 6R with no mods except drilling a 5/8" hole for the included LED plate light.
I originally tried to by the Targa tail kit. For some reason Targa has to phone your bank to confirm your credit card mailing address. Targa can kiss my hairy, pale ass for making me waiting 4 days to tell me that my only option was a money order payment because my bank does not release personal information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.